Summer Video Internship Opportunity
We are looking for a Video Intern to join our innovative team at our office in West Midtown, Atlanta. From large business to small, local restaurants to national brands, we pride ourselves on tackling every project with the same high energy and optimism to make our clients’ dreams a reality. We’re adventurous, excited, motivated and creative – and can’t wait to see what you can bring to the team!
About this position:
In this role, you will be collaborating with our Social Media Manager to create high quality and engaging video content for a group of restaurants in and around Atlanta, Georgia. Occasionally, you will need to pitch your ideas to the client and you will be expected to be present and engaged throughout. Most importantly, you will have the freedom and encouragement to be creative and to strive to accomplish the impossible.
You must be available to work both remotely and in our office from June-August. Weekly schedule will be determined based on your availability for the summer.
What you will get:
• Hands-on experience in all areas of client relations
• Project management skills
• Experience working with creative from start to finish
• Fun, close-knit environment
• Corny jokes daily
• Professional, high quality content for your personal portfolio
• 0-2 Years experience
•An abundance of creativity
• Able to multi-task effectively
• Excellent time management skills
• Eager to take on new challenges
• Good sense of humor
• You already own a camera and laptop (we can provide editing software and additional equipment)
If you are interested, please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, and a brief paragraph about yourself to Annie Nichtern at email@example.com.